16 Apr Sheet Pan Breakfast Vegetables
I LOVE eating these sheet pan breakfast vegetables! Prepping a large sheet pan of these diner-style vegetables makes getting veggies in your breakfast super easy + tasty! It’s even yummier when you top a plate of these veggies with an egg.
I know you getting vegetables into your breakfast doesn’t sound appetizing, but it’s so necessary! (It doesn’t have to be EVERY breakfast because……let’s be real….) The sheet pan makes it easy to throw everything on a pan with avocado oil and spices and roast it.
Feel free to leave the onions in slices, just like the peppers. I personally don’t like onions in a big slice, but if you do, go wild!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Vegetables
- 2 Cups Potatoes Quartered
- 1 Red Pepper Sliced
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Put all the cut up vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Pour the avocado oil and spices over the sheet pan and mix with your hands.
- Let them roast for 25-30 minutes. Take out of oven + enjoy!