23 Apr Roasted Rosemary Garlic Chicken
Roasted chickens are the best! The flavor and bone broth that comes from the chicken is so amazing. This is such a simple recipe with simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now.
It is a total dinner party pleaser taste-wise and it’ll make people think you’ve been slaving in the kitchen all day when you haven’t been. 😉
Most of the time, I will cook a whole chicken in a slow cooker. It’s super easy to just throw in the slow cooker and walk away for the day, but I LOVE the roasted chicken’s crispy outside.
Tag us at @thrivalnutrition when you create this and share on social media! xo
Roasted Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken Organic
- 3 Tbsp Butter Grass-Fed, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 5 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take the giblets out of the chicken. Place on a roasting pan. Pour the melted butter all over the chicken and rub it in generously all over the chicken.
- Spread the rosemary, thyme, salt + pepper, and chopped garlic all over the chicken. Place some chopped garlic inside the cavity of the chicken.
- Chicken should be roasted for about 20 minutes per lb. When the chicken is finished, temperature should be 165 degrees F in the thickest part.
- When finished, pull chicken out and let sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting into it! Enjoy!