29 May Quick Beef Asian Bowl
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this blog where I make a small commission, with no additional cost to you. When you use these links, it helps support Thrival Nutrition.
This was SO delish. I served this beef Asian bowl over Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi because I was dying to try it finally. But, feel free to serve this over rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice, etc. The world is your oyster!
What’s really great about this meal is how quick it is to whip up with minimal ingredients. I pulled out a pound of frozen grass-fed beef and thawed it quickly in water in the sink like an hour before dinner was supposed to made.
Easy peasy. A really great beginner recipe, especially if you’re new to cooking!!
I use this non-toxic ceramic pan!
Quick Beef Asian Bowl
- 2 Tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 Bok Choy Chopped
- 2 Stalks Green Onion Chopped
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Beef
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger Powder
- Salt + Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- Heat up 1 tsp of the toasted sesame oil in a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, put the red pepper, green onions, and bok choy into the skillet. I like to sauté these before I put in the beef. I cook them about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the veggies are a sautéed and wilted, add in the beef, garlic powder, ginger powder, salt + pepper and the other tsp of the toasted sesame oil.
- Cook everything for 15-20 minutes. Beef should be basically almost done before the next step.
- Add the coconut aminos into the skillet and mix well.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Take off heat + serve over your choice of rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice, etc.