30 Dec Leftover Ham Soup
After Christmas, we had SO much ham leftover. We used it for breakfast and lunches as it is, but I wanted to create a new meal! This leftover ham soup legit is SO delicious.
I know so many people that got Instant Pots for Christmas, which is so awesome since they are all the hype right now for good reason!
This recipe doesn’t take long to make and get a hot soup on the table for dinner. It also warms your soul if you’re in a location that is SO cold right now. I’m in Austin, TX and for the past couple of weeks it’s been in the 40s. I’m used to 80 degree weather year around in Florida. But, I’m loving the change – it truly feels like the winter season! This soup is perfect for this weather!
Leftover Ham Soup
- 5 Cups Bone Broth
- 1 Spoonful Bacon Fat
- 3 Cups Ham Uncured, Organic, Fully Cooked
- 3 Cups Potato Chopped
- 3 Carrots Chopped
- 2 Stalks Celery Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Tsp Salt Pink Himalayan
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Rosemary
- Put all the ingredients inside the Instant Pot.
- Turn it on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Make sure the vent is closed.
- Release pressure once it's finished cooking. Enjoy!