20 Jun Instant Pot Strawberries + Cream Oatmeal
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this blog where I make a small commission, with no additional cost to you. When you use these links, it helps support Thrival Nutrition.
Remember how I told you we don’t do many carb heavy breakfasts? It’s true, but ever since I made our Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal – I’ve become OBSESSED. Oatmeal in the Instant Pot is SO easy! I seriously won’t cook it any other way.
I wanted to experiment with different flavors, especially with berries in season right now! And this turned out to be as delicious as I imagined.
When I made my bowl, I finished it off with a dollop of goat milk yogurt. Because that’s the “cream” part, right?! SO good!
Get your Instant Pot if you haven’t yet!
Instant Pot Strawberries + Cream Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries Quartered
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup Topping
- Goat Milk Yogurt Topping
- Spray inside of Instant Pot with coconut oil spray.
- Add all ingredients, except maple syrup, to the Instant Pot. Mix well. Use manual high pressure to 5 minutes. Make sure your lid is sealed on the Instant Pot.
- Once the Instant Pot is done, let the pressure naturally release for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with a little bit of maple syrup and serve! Enjoy! 🙂