05 Nov Healthy Instant Pot Beef Stew
A classic fall recipe – beef stew! This is a super simple and healthy dish to feed your family for dinner. I used the Instant Pot for this recipe because I needed to make this quick and didn’t prep it in the morning, BUT you are totally able to use a slow cooker. I find that cooking it in the slow cooker will forever make grass-fed beef more tender to eat. 🙂
If you are using the slow cooker, you can skip the first step or you can do that step inside of a skillet. Get ready for this super simple healthy instant pot beef stew!
Healthy Instant Pot Beef Stew
- 2 1/2 lbs Grass-Fed Beef Stew Meat
- 3 Cups Bone Broth
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 6 Carrots Large, Chopped
- 10 Mini Potatoes Quartered
- Avocado Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- In the Instant Pot, turn on the sautee mode. Heat up some avocado oil and put in the grass-fed beef stew meat! Season with some salt + pepper! You just want to brown the outside of the meat. (Feel free to skip this step if you're using a slow cooker!)
- Turn off the IP and put the rest of the ingredients into the pot. Mix well!
- Put lid on and make sure it's set to sealed. Cook on high pressure for 18 minutes.
- Vent the lid and serve! 🙂