28 Jun Gluten Free Tuna Pasta Salad
I was so delighted when Banza sent me some free boxes of their naturally gluten free chickpea pasta! I was already a fan of them and always purchased their brand when I would buy gluten free pasta at Whole Foods.
I also use Wild Planet wild caught tuna in a can that I get from Costco. (Great deal!)
Since it’s summer time, a nice cold pasta salad always sounds like a great dish to eat for lunches + take on picnics. This recipe is SO simple, delicious, and basic. Sometimes going back to the basics is good, right? Especially with kids….
This recipe is LOADED with proteins, fats, and carbs (and tons of fiber! Your gut bacteria will love you!)!
Get to cookin’! I promise it’s not hard.
Gluten Free Tuna Pasta Salad
- 2 Cans Tuna Wild Caught*, Wild Planet is a favorite brand
- 1 Cup Celery Chopped
- 1 Cup Avocado Oil Mayo We use Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 8 Oz Gluten Free Pasta Cooked + Cooled, We LOVE and use Banza*
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Basil
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Cook the pasta on the stovetop following instructions on box. We love and use Banza as our gluten free pasta because the texture is very similar to regular and it's real food based using chickpeas.
- Using a fork, smash the tuna in a bowl to break it up.
- Put all of the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together!
- Let chill for 30 minutes in fridge.