16 Jul Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
I was pretty excited how these turned out considering that this is the first baking recipe I created on my own! Baking has always intimidated me because it’s an art. Ingredients are put together to create the perfect consistency, texture, rise, etc. I always thought that there are so many already made gluten-free baking recipes that I would just stick to Pinterest, BUT….I decided to hop out of my comfort zone & do what I love. To create healthy goodies for you! So from years of baking from recipes, I decided to test what I know. This muffins were truly made from love and excitement! These gluten-free chocolate chip muffins are fantastic. I feel that they have a hint of coconut flavor, but when I had my taste testers try it, they didn’t taste the coconut. Either way, these are delicious! This recipe makes 1 dozen! Try them, share them, tag me! Share the love of these beautiful double chocolate chip muffins!
- 1 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Heat up the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour, raw cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in one bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk, sour cream, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well with electric mixer.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and add the pinch of salt. With an electric mixer, mix until well combined.
- Grab a cupcake pan, which you can use cupcake liners or just coat with coconut oil. Fill the cupcake slots 3/4 full.
- Top each cupcake with chocolate chips. I like to push some chocolate chips further down the muffin & leave some on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done. You can check doneness by sticking a toothpick in the middle of a cupcake and if the toothpick comes out clean, they are done.
P.S. These are DELIGHTFUL with some coconut milk ice cream.