18 Sep Chimichurri Sauce
I’m not even joking when I say that I felt like I was at a five star restaurant in my own home when I was eating this grass-fed steak topped with chimichurri. My tastebuds literally exploded and my mouth is just salivating just thinking about it! This is exactly what I was looking for to make a meal “okay” to FANTASTIC! I’m officially addicted to chimichurri. Sorry, not sorry. Do NOT wait to make this for your family. My kids (who are the pickiest children!) ate it up because of this sauce and they didn’t even care it was green! My kids can automatically be turned off by color, so this was a win for me! Are you ready to make this absolute perfect topping for steak? 🙂
- 1 Cup Organic Parsley (Tightly Packed Cup)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro (Tightly Packed)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Green Onions (Chopped)
- Dash of Crushed Red Pepper
- Dash of Dried Oregano
- Separate the leaves of parsley from the stem. Tightly pack a cup of parsley leaves and put into food processor.
- Chop up garlic cloves and green onions and put into food processor after they are chopped.
- Put the red wine vinegar and olive oil into food processor.
- Add the dash of crushed red pepper and oregano to the food processor.
- Use the food processor to mix everything until it’s well combined.
*Put in fridge if you have any leftovers*