20 Sep Chewy PB CHocolate Chip Granola Bars
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own chewy PB chocolate chip granola bars, you’ve come to the right place! It’s extremely difficult to find a granola bar in the stores that are organic, gluten+dairy free, packed with tons of nutrition, contain protein, and are not loaded with mounds of sugar.
This is a question that I get all the time – “what granola bar is good?” + it bums me out when I say “very few companies are good”. Thankfully, these are pretty easy to make + whip up + make a bigger batch to last longer.
These bars have a high fiber content that will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you full and satisfied. The hemp hearts, chia seeds, flax seeds, and coconut flakes all add nutritional value! For oats, we recommend Bob’s Red Mill or Farmers We Know Sprouted Rolled Oats. Sprouting oats helps unleash the nutrients inside the oat because they are usually bound up with antinutrients. And this company does the sprouting for us – WIN!
Tag @thrivalnutrition on Facebook + Instagram when you make these chocolate chip granola bars, so we can see! 🙂 We love connecting with our community and seeing what you guys are makin’ in the kitchen! We are thrilled that we could be a part of your day!
Like these chocolate chip granola bars? Try our gluten free chickpea cookie dough (no bake!)!
Chewy PB Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 1 2/3 Cup Organic Oats We love Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour I just take the oats I have a pulse in food processor
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes Unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seed
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips I used Enjoy Life
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease (with coconut oil) or add parchment paper to a 9X9 pan.
- Pulse 1/2 cup of oats in the food processor or blender until flour consistency.
- Add ingredients to the 9X9 pan and press down firmly so the ingredients stick together.
- Optional: Add a small handful of chocolate chips on top and press them down.
- Bake at 350 for 23 minutes.