20 Feb Breakfast Bacon Veggie Muffins
Busy in the mornings? Make sure that you are prepping ahead, so your mornings can be nice + slow. These breakfast bacon veggie muffins are perfect for you to grab + go. Heat it up quick and you’ll feel like you’re having this gourmet dish in seconds!
No excuses for busy mornings and eating unhealthy. These breakfast bacon veggie muffins are loaded with vegetables, good quality protein, some fiber, and good fats. This will help start your morning off with a steady blood sugar level (YAY! No blood sugar crashes!) + reduce the amount of sweet cravings you’ll have during the day.
Some things I used in this recipe:
Tag us over on IG or Facebook @thrivalnutrition when you make these – we want to see them! 🙂
Breakfast Bacon Veggie Muffins
- 1 Package Bacon Uncured, Organic
- 2 Small Zucchini
- 4 Small/Medium Carrots
- 7 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- Salt + Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on baking sheet and cook until crispy.
- While bacon is baking, using a food processor mince up the zucchini and carrots.
- Put the minced zucchini and carrots into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl. Mix well.
- Once the bacon is done and crispy, take it out of the oven and chop it up with a knife. Add the cooked bacon to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a muffin pan with silicon baking cups and fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees F.