28 Jul Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken
This chicken dish is SO delicious & makes amazing leftovers for next-day lunches. I made this balsamic honey glazed chicken with some carrot fries and a small simple arugula salad. Even though it sounds super fancy or that it would be hard, it really wasn’t!
- 8 Organic Chicken Drumsticks*
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts*
- Avocado Oil
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Raw Honey
- Balsamic Glaze (Optional)
*You can use less or more depending on your family size. I was feeding five people when I made this.
- Drizzle the chicken with enough avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and onion powder until all pieces of chicken are coated well. Marinate the chicken at least 1 hour before cooking. You can marinate and put all these ingredients in a bag or a bowl. Either way, just make sure the all chicken is coated in spices & vinegar & oil.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place the marinated chicken pieces on a baking sheet and bake until chicken is done (30-40 minutes).
- Right after you take the chicken out of the oven, drizzle some raw honey on top each of the chicken pieces.